Tuesday 5 May 2020

Daily Connection Question

Today's daily connection is "if you could invite any 3 people to a dinner party, dead or alive, who would they be and why?".
The first person I would invite would be Nan. She would be the first person I would invite because I was so close to her, and she was the only great grandparent I was able to meet.
The second person I would invite would be Pop. He would be the second person I would invite because, I never got to meet him. From what my parents have said about him we have a lot in common. He is also one of my Great grandparents.
The third person I would invite would be Nana Kea (pronounced k). She would be the third person I would invite because I haven't been able to talk to her or see her since I was 3 years old. My family and I would go to the hospital all the time, to go and see her and we were very close.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace,
    You are obviously extremely family orientated which is a solid character trait. I like that you added in brackets how to pronounce Nana Kea - I hadn't read it like that initially. I am sure they would all be very proud of you.
    Mrs Gibson

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.