Friday 22 March 2019

Waka art work

WALT: Find symbols that represent our family.
I chose 2 korus to symbolise my family and friends. I chose an infinity to represent my sister and I. The paw stands for all of my pets. The music notes stand for singing and dancing. the flags stand for some of the different cultures that I have. BIG SIS and LIL' SIS stand for the matching rings that my sister and I have. Williams stands for my family name. Megan is my sister's name and stands for her.
I enjoyed everything. I found It challenging to find symbols from my mum's side.



1 comment:

  1. this is so cool I love the colors. It reminds me when I did that kind of thing with my class. maybe next time yo add somthing about your favourate exstended family also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.