Thursday 29 October 2020

HOW TO BE A GRACIOUS WINNER AND LOSER

 This week we are doing our reading on our sportsmanship. For this activity what we had to do is we had to write about how to be a gracious winner and loser. For mine, I made two slides, one about being a gracious winner, the other about being a gracious loser. 

I enjoyed writing about how to be a gracious winner. I enjoyed writing about how to be a gracious winner because there were so many things that I was able to write about. 

I found it challenging to come up with the things that you should do to be a gracious loser. I found it challenging to come up with the ideas of what to do to be a gracious loser because I wasn't sure of how to word some of the things that you should do. 

Here are the slides that I made.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.