Tuesday 24 November 2020

Komodo Dragon

 This week we did the current events quiz and we all had to choose a question to do research on. I chose to do mine on Komodo Dragons. I talked about a couple of different things about Komodo Dragons including if they could kill someone and put what I had found out into different slides. 

I enjoyed doing all of the research. I enjoyed doing all of the research because I found it really interesting to find out about a whole lot of different things about Komodo Dragons. 

I found It challenging to figure out what question to do research on. I found it challenging to figure out what question to do research on because there were a lot of good questions To choose from. 

Here are the slides that I made. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.