Thursday 23 April 2020

3 Wishes

Today, for reading what we had to do, was if there was a genie that could grant the main character 3 wishes, what would they be, and how would they affect the story. The book that I am reading is Horses for King Arthur. The main characters name of my book is called Alexa.
I think that if Alexa was granted 3 wishes that the first wish would be that her parents would allow her to ride horses more often. I think that her second wish would be that her parents would allow her to talk about horses more often. I think her third wish would be that the barbarians had never come and attacked her village.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace, it's great to see you think about what the main character would like if she had tree wishes. I was wondering why Alexa would like these? Do her parents not like her having anything to fo with them? Remember to answer how these wishes would change the end of the book to or her relationship with her parents. Mrs Read

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.