Wednesday 22 April 2020

Daily puzzle

For today's daily puzzle we had to do a play on words game. We got most of the answers. Here is the link to the picture. Link to picture. Here are the answers that my family and I got

  1. Sandbox 
  2. Man overboard 
  3. I understand 
  4. Reading between the lines 
  5. long underwear 
  6. Crossroads 
  7. Downtown 
  8. Tricycle 
  9. Split level 
  10. 3 degrees below 
  11. ---Don't know the answer 
  12. Circles under the eyes 
  13. High chair 
  14. Paradise 
  15. Touch down 
  16. 5 feet underground 
  17. Mind over matter 
  18. ---Don't know the answer 
  19. Backwards glance 
  20. Life over death 
  21. ---Don't know the answer 
  22. Space program 
  23. See-through Blouse 
  24. Just between you and me 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace,
    Gee you got a lot of them. I think number 10 is just degrees, and number 11 is neon lights. I won't give you all the answers though in case you want to come back to it. Did you get any help with these or did you do this all yourself? If they haven't already, have mum and dad have a look.
    Mrs Gibson

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.