Tuesday 27 October 2020

CURRENT EVENTS QUIZ

 Today we did our weekly current events quiz. Each week my class does a quiz on current events. When we have finished, We then choose a topic to research. This Week I chose the Question about the puppy that was born in Italy that was born green. 

I enjoyed doing the research. I enjoyed doing the research because I found out that puppies can be born green but slowly turn back to their actual fur colour. 

I found it challenging to get information. I found it challenging to get the information because although there are a lot of people talking about the green puppy there are not a lot of people talking about why the puppy is green. 

Here is the slide I made about what I found out about the puppy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.