Tuesday 13 October 2020

Tasmanian Devils

Yesterday we did a quiz on current events and today we had to choose one of the questions to do research on. I chose to do mine on the Tasmanian Devil. 

The thing I enjoyed the most would have been finding out all of the different things about Tasmanian Devils. The most surprising thing I learnt is that it is common for them to have a certain type of cancer called DTFD. 

The thing I found most challenging was having to try and put the writing about DTFD into my own words. This was the most challenging because I found it hard to find different words that I could use. 

Here is what I have done today. 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace this is a amazing blog post, next time you could make the writing bigger.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.