Friday 16 October 2020

Maths Parts Of A Circle DLO

 This week we are focusing a bit on our maths. We had to do two different diagnostic tests and then we had look at what areas we need to work on. One of the things I need to work on is parts of a circle. Part of what we had to is to make a DLO.

I enjoyed doing the quiz after the diagnostic test for the parts of a circle. I enjoyed this because I found out a couple of different parts to a circle. 

The thing I found the most challenging was looking for the quiz. I found this the most challenging because I was hard to search for it and I didn't know how to do it at first but I figured it out. 

Here is the google drawing I made. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace its Georgia
    I really liked reading your DLO, I think that it was really helpful and it explained every part quite well. Next time I would probably just check the spelling but other than that it was great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.